Attorneys in Clinton, Missouri: Family Law
Divorce ◊ Child Custody and Visitation ◊ Child Support
At the office of Johns, Mitchell, Duncan & Lowe, L.L.C., our lawyers bring over 50 years of combined legal experience to men and women throughout western and west-central Missouri. We built our practice on a commitment to communication and personal service. We listen carefully to your questions and concerns, so that we can seek the results you need. When you’re worried about the future of your children, your financial stability and find you can no longer communicate with your spouse, we can help you evaluate your options moving forward, so that you can make educated decisions that are in your best interests.
To arrange a free initial consultation, contact our office or call us at 660-383-4059 (toll-free at 888-698-1831).
Our Family Law Practice
We protect the rights of individuals at all stages of a divorce or family law matter, from the initial filing and determination of temporary orders of custody and support through trial and post-judgment requests for modification or enforcement of existing divorce decrees. We handle all matters related to or arising out of divorce, including:
- Child custody. We will help you establish and implement custody arrangements that are in the best interests of your children. We will also fight to ensure that you maintain a meaningful role in the growth and development of your child.
- Child support. We review all proposed child support orders for compliance with Missouri guidelines. We represent recipients of child support as well as individuals who face criminal charges for failure to pay child support.
- Alimony or spousal maintenance. We will help you determine whether alimony is appropriate and how much should be paid and for how long.
- Legal separation. We will help you put together the terms of a legal separation agreement.
- Paternity actions. We represent parties trying to establish paternity and those facing child support penalties.
We also assist clients with prenuptial agreements, adoption proceedings and guardianship matters.
In Missouri, most counties require parties to use mediation to try to resolve family law issues. Two of our lawyers are qualified to act as mediators or we can act as your counsel in mediation proceedings, helping you prepare for mediation and protecting your interests throughout the process.
Contact the Lawyers at Johns, Mitchell, Duncan & Lowe, L.L.C.
We provide a free initial consultation to all new clients. To set up an appointment, contact us or call us at 660-383-4059 (toll-free at 888-698-1831).
We are available to meet with clients weekdays from 8 am until 5 pm. Evening and weekend consultations can be scheduled by request. Our office is located on the south side of Clinton Square, across the street from the courthouse.
Licensed in Missouri and Kansas